Using the services of the Site means the User's unconditional consent to this Policy and the conditions for processing his personal information specified therein; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the User must refrain from using the services, from ordering the Contractor's Services presented on the Site.
Using the Site, registering on the Site and / or purchasing the Services of the Contractor, the User confirms and agrees that acting freely, in his will and in his interest, he hereby gives his consent to the processing by the Contractor of his personal data received by the Contractor in connection with the registration of the User on the Site , the use by the User of the resources of the Site and the acquisition by the User of the Services of the Contractor.
1. List of personal data to which the User agrees to be processed:
- Full Name;
- contact information (phone, e-mail);
- Links to social media accounts;
- bank details to be filled in when paying for services;
- passport data or data of an identity document;
- date of birth, place of birth;
- address of place of residence (according to permanent registration and actual), date of registration at the specified place of residence;
- other information that the Contractor needs to correctly formalize the legal relationship between the Contractor and the User and comply with the requirements of the law;
- data that is automatically transmitted to the services of the Site in the course of their use using the software installed on the User's device, including IP address, cookie data, information about the User's browser (or other program that accesses the services), technical characteristics of the equipment and software used by the User, date and time of access to the services, addresses of the requested pages and other similar information.
2. Purpose of processing personal data: ensuring compliance with the requirements of the law, correct documentation and regulation of civil law relations between the User and the Contractor, reflection of information about the User in the reporting documents of the Contractor, provision of information about the User in cases provided for by law, informing the User by sending electronic letters, providing access to the User to the services, information and / or materials contained on the Site.
3. The list of actions to which the User consents: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access) (including cross-border transfer), depersonalization, blocking , deletion, destruction of personal data, as well as other actions provided for by applicable law.
The processing of personal data can be carried out both with the use of automation tools and without their use (both on electronic and on paper).
4. The User hereby authorizes the exchange (reception, transfer, processing) of personal data between the Contractor and third parties in accordance with the concluded contracts and agreements, in order to comply with the legitimate rights and interests of the User.
5. The period of personal data processing is limited to the achievement of specific and legitimate purposes, and the period of their storage in a form that allows determining the subject of personal data is due to the presence of the purpose of processing personal data, unless other periods of storage of personal data are established by law. Personal data will be destroyed or anonymized upon achievement of the purposes of processing or in case of loss of the need to achieve these purposes, unless otherwise provided by law.
6. This consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn (in whole or in part) by the User as a subject of personal data on the basis of a written application from the User sent to the Contractor.
8. The contractor and the site administrator protect the data that is automatically transmitted during viewing of ad units and when visiting pages on which the system's statistical script ("pixel") is installed:
- IP address;
- information from cookies;
- information about the browser (or other program that provides access to display ads);
- access time;
- information about the device used by the User to access the site;
- the address of the page on which the ad block is located;
- referrer (address of the previous page).
Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the site that require authorization.
The site administrator collects statistics about the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems.